Taxi Reykjavik is a small family run taxi service in Reykjavik, Iceland.
Our drivers are qualified Taxi Drivers, licensed by the Icelandic Road Administration.
Taxi Reykjavik is an authorized tour operator by the Icelandic Tourist Board.
By using the service of Taxi Reykjavik you hire a local person and an experienced driver.
Our cars are eco friendly. See further information.
- Population: about 320.000
- Language: Icelandic (mostly)
- Size: 103,000 km2 (39,769 sq mi)
- Capital: Reykjavik
- Currency: ISK (Iclandic krona)
- The day is the longest at summer solstice 20.-22. June and shortest at winter solstice 20.-23. December
- Emergency number in Iceland is tel. 112
- On Wikipedia you can find lots of facts and interesting information about Iceland.
Planning your trip
- VisitIceland.com – Information about planning your trip, things to do, accommodation and so much more. “The people of Iceland have decided to share some of the country’s best kept secrets with you.” Taxi Reykjavik on VisitIceland.com.
- Events on offer in Reykjavik – Arts and culture, wining and dining, tours and activities, festivals, accommodation and more. Reykjavik Pure Energy, the official tourism website of the capital
- Free things to do in Reykjavik – Have a look at what you can explore for free in Reykjavik.
- Swimming Pools – Thermal pools and hot springs, see on Swimming in Iceland.
- The weather forecast in Iceland – To look at the weather forecast while you stay in Iceland visit Icelandic Met Office website.